Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good News Potpourri....

How cool is this?? I am this week's featured seller for the Cottage Style Street Team on Etsy!
Just click on the button above to visit and see the very nice write-up Sadie Lou gave me...I'm blushing! And after you're done reading all about me (yawn), take a look around...some very talented artists belong to CSST....

My friend Lisa (again! She rocks!) Blessed me with this very adorable award...blush...I am honored, Lisa....Thank you!!


Always happy to share the good juju...I'm passing this one along to a few good bloggers.....


Kathi of Out on a Whim Studios ....my "secret Sister" who's really got it all going on...I love to see what she has come up with...


and Cassie at Mockingbird Hill ...first because her banner and blog name are centered around my favorite book ever, To Kill a Mockingbird, but most importantly, her blog is always a fun read....

4 comments:

Mockingbird Hill said...

Well...aren't you just the sweetest?? I thank you for this and will get it posted...I've been MIA for a bit...so much going on at home, but almost to the finish line.

Hope you & yours are doing well...and that Mr. Sunshine is safe!

Thanks Steph...love ya...Cassie

Anonymous said...

thanks Steph...I'll go put it up now! And my monkeys, while I'm at it, so I really do look like I have my act together, lol
Kaffi

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Hey Steph!
Congrats on you Street Team feature...I just slipped over and read it...very nice!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Hi, Sunshine! Speaking of awards, I have a surprise for you on my blog:

http://catnipstudio.blogspot.com/2008/07/brillante-weblog-award.html

Love the monkey in the middle, too!