Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Slinking back to blogland....

Well, my "blog-iday" seems to have turned into a full blown exile. Believe it or not, I have not run away from home or been kidnapped....nothing near as dramatic...Just not in a "bloggy" place...


But I have an awesome new autumn look thanks to Shabby Miss Jen and I'm feeling the blog juju once again. There were winners in the Create and Decorate contest. Instead of embarassing myself even more, I will simply say that the winners have been contacted, so check your "in" box.... and I think from now through the holidays, I will keep my blogging very simple and without deadlines. MIMM (Monkey in the Middle Monday) is not dead, but on a tropical vacation. I'll get that up and going again once I survive the holiday rush. Let's just say the Monkey is taking his own little "blog-iday"....

And on that note, I sign off. Mr. Sunshine has a BIG day today...he is getting promoted today (BIG deal for you non-military types), and the kids and I are off to watch via video teleconference. This will be the first promotion in his almost 20 year career that I am not physically there. But through the wonders of modern technology, we can be there.....sort of.....

Happy Wednesday to ALL!

Until Next Time,
STEPH

6 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Love, love your blog look!!SHabby Miss Jen did a beautiful job!! Awesome! Congratulations to your husband for his promotion!!

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Your new blog dress is beautiful! Congrats to Mr. Sunshine, how wonderful! Now, no more slinking, missy, we've all been there, and we understand :-) Signed, Your officially-on-Sabbatical-until-further-notice-MIMM-buddy, Kathy

Becky said...

So glad that things are going well. Tell Mr. Sunshine I said congrats on his promotion. My hubby just made Chief in the Navy. Hope he is doing well.
I will continue to keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs and Love

dandyapple said...

Beautiful new layout. Happy Wednesday to you too. And a happy October!

Mockingbird Hill said...

Yay...you're back! Love the new Autumn look...her templates are the best :)

Congrats to Mr.Sunshine and thank goodness for video technology, right?? Almost like being there..

Happy Fall, Steph!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Hi there - Your blog is gorgeous and I love the music choices - I'm a BIG Jason Mraz fan!!!! Thanks for dropping into my blog http://giggleberrycreations.blogspot.com