Friday, June 13, 2008

FRONT PAGE!!

Look WAAYYY down there in the right hand corner....that's ME! Or my "Nest" tag, to be more specific...
WOO HOO! But I missed it! So this screenshot isn't of the front page...

I came home this afternoon (from a very productive "Barn Sale" shopping adventure, which is what I planned to share with you this afternoon, but that can wait until tomorrow-this is important-lol!) to a couple of orders (been a slow week, so I was excited, can you tell?) and a slew of new hearts...

I can see why this collection made the front page- jenmenkhaus gathered a beautiful variety of one of my favorite colors-robins egg blue.

If you'd like some clickable links, head on over to Etsy and check it out!

3 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Congrats, you deserve to be on the front page, beautiful creative work.... and cheers to many more sales.
Hugs, Diane

Delice said...

Congratulations on the front page:) Very nice work!

SoDakSoaper {Kalla} said...

Congratulations on making Front Page! :)