Monday, August 10, 2009

my {only} sunshine

I think I jinxed myself last night.... made this bright sunshine-y treasury.


L-O-V-E it! I even love the alternates (which, I may be the only one, but sometimes when I curate treasuries, the alternates can be difficult), so I included them in this screen shot. Give them some Etsy love, please!

Top row (L to R, every time):
*LemonsLittles
*blendastudio
*urbanbabybonnets
*yellowdogvintage

Second row:
*uniquedichroic
*moxy
*GemGourmet
*rumandrubies

Third Row:
*lbrodar
*farouche
*swanmountainsoaps
*lakenandlila

Fourth Row:
*sarap
*sissysoap
*sosovintage
*opart


But...I wake up this morning to such a gloomy day! It was even too dark to take pictures this morning...my little photo set-up is situated in an are that only on the darkest days is it too dark to get a decent shot...

So I will share some Target love in the meantime. Went to my fav-o-rite big box store yesterday. It had been awhile. I spent too much. Of course.


Doubly dangerous for me is this time of year at Target.
I always love their fun (and cheap) picks
for dorm rooms.

Had to have this very very cute pink lamp for my studio desk (boy child tried to talk me in to apple green and it was tempting, but girl child won this one with her vote for PINK). And it was only $7.99...I am happy.



Also picked up these very cute little tins, on clearance (yes!), in the dollar aisle. I love little buckets this size. They are so great to hold all sorts of little loose things. And I have little loose things everywhere. Organization is not my spec-i-al-ity.
Now that should elicit a comment from Mr.Sunshine...wait for it, 'cause I'm sure at least a snort is sure to follow from his general vicinity... note to the Mr: you better end it with "but I love you!" cause I love you too! (o;

Most of my Target money went to back to school necessities...yawn. But I thought you might like my little studio pick-me-ups...

Make sure you pay my treasury friends a visit...give 'em some Etsy love- they deserve it!

Until Next Time,

2 comments:

KayEllen said...

Fun finds! Cute bucket:)
Happy Monday Steph!

Blessings,
kayellen

Justine said...

I love those little Target tins. I have quite a few around the house.

Gorgeous selections for the treasury as well. Front page worthy!