Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update....



Well, I am AWOL in here, I know. That will continue for just a little bit longer...


So sorry...


Mr. Sunshine has gone back to work, but is working very few hours before his departure (something I didn't anticipate- that's why I said I'd be back sooner)...more time for family- his unit is great that way....and we are taking advantage of it...


So please be patient...I am missing my regular blogging, but priorities...gotta hang on to them....


I will return for regular posting next week after departure...Monkey in the Middle Monday will return May 12...with all sorts of new energy and a nice explanation of what exactly the Monkey is (I know I've got quite a few scratching their heads...sorry 'bout that)...sharing his vision...he thinks he's an arteest....uppity Monkey!












3 comments:

Mockingbird Hill said...

Okay...playing catch up here! Sheesh...take a few days off and it seems like the whole world is new! Love the flowers, love the pie, love the flag, can't wait to see the "secret project", love the way you are choosing family first...

My heart goes out to you and yours as your Hub prepares to leave...but my admiration for you and the courageous way you accept his job is beyond measure.

Give Mr. Sunshine an extra hug for me, will ya? ;)

Cassie

Becky said...

Enjoy every minute of your time together. I know it goes by to fast before they leave and too long while they are gone.
Hugs and Love

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Hey Steph, When you get a chance go see what you won over at my blog! ;-) And follow the link to leave me th eaddress youw ant it shipped to.

Hugs
Gail