Sunday, September 9, 2007

Oh Joy!


It's HERE!

I have received TONS of emails and messages from friends and customers who subscribe to Create and Decorate. Seems I have quite a few patterns in the Holiday issue this year. Now I knew that, but I'm still suprised (it has been several months since I turned those projects in)...go figure...the thrill of seeing your own name in a national publication just doesn't get old, let me tell you...

WooHOO!
***happy dance, happy dance, I'm doing the -woo-h-o-o- happy dance!!!***

I let my subscription lapse a month or so ago, so I had yet to see this issue but I received my complimentary copy in yesterday's mail. It IS a good one for my fellow painters- LOTS of goodies to keep you busy...
Besides my projects, there are pieces by Monika Brint, Susan Byrd, Charlene Barlow, Kathryn M. Wrona, Kim Klassen and Pam Grady. I don't think I've seen an issue packed with more brush strokes...how honored I feel to be included amongst these names!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I noticed you had alot of designs in there but didn't realize you had FIVE, my goodness you go girl. LOL
I just don't know how you all stay so creative.
I would love to submit something one of these days.

SunshineandRavioli said...

Thanks Tonya! If you do decide to submit something (and I think you should!), let me know....I can get you the info you need....

Tonya said...

Thanks Steph, now come on over to my blog and pick up your award.

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Great big CONGRATS to someone I can now say that I knew you WHEN.
a huge pat on the back for YOU, Steph. I am thrilled for you.