Friday, September 21, 2007

We have HAIR....

My, My, My...that's much better! What a handsome devil! Now Santa no longer looks like he's about to rob a bank, with his grey bandana wrapped around his face. Thank goodness because even with the bandana, he would have been identified in a heart beat. Also, the sheep has a body now. While I'm waiting for paint to dry, I often go do what work I can in other sections....
We're getting to the home stretch with this piece....just need to finish the sheep, add a few final touches and possibly antique the whole thing just a bit. I used to grunge things up very heavily, but have grown to like things a little less old and dirty looking- imagine that...Vintage and just a bit of grunge are in my blood though. Don't think I'll ever lose it completely....

No comments: