Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Glittery, GIRLY Folk Art Hearts....

When I have had a creative break, like I have over the past six weeks or so with this move, getting the "mojo" back sometimes proves difficult. I have noticed that letting my mind go where it wants, creating something completely girly and sparkly, always gets me in the mood to do more. It may not be what my core customers are looking for, but I am really trying to tempt you guys to "walk towards the glitter" (think creepy Poltergeist lady talking to the cute little girl). Light, fun, flirty,shabby, happy, unabashedly feminine, undeniably FUN folk art...

The themes are pretty traditional, but I am having fun playing with color and bling, velvet ribbons, polka dots and rick rack trims....


Wouldn't you like this crazy quilt in your shabby bedroom?


Or a milk-glass inspired vase filled with heart shaped blooms?

This one is just sweet...doesn't the "vase" look like a cupcake liner?

So how bout it? Want to take a walk on the girly side with me?

This is my newest pattern, available on Etsy, Ebay and my web site....

E-pattern coming soon....

No comments: