Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy, busy BUSY!

It's the last full week of school for my kids. And then there's the two hours on Monday morning tacked on- who came up with that? There must be no MOMS on that school board....
Anyway, been a very busy week going to awards ceremonies, last soccer games, parties, etc.
And now I am SO looking forward to summer vacation- NOT! It is, to say the least, an adjustment period for both me and the kids.
This is the time of year that my studio time goes down and my magazine budget goes WAY up. That's because I am spending many an hour sitting by the pool. Not a big swimmer, so I read....At least for about a month, until going to the pool gets old and they enter the "I'm BORED" phase of summer vacation. Even more fun!
At least we have a vacation to look forward to this summer....

So this is my mantra for the next few weeks: "LAUGH"! Isn't this garland just so sweet? I listed this last night....you can click HERE to check it out in more detail.

I was channeling my inner girlie girl yesterday with lots of bright fun color, polka dots, glass glitter and the cutest little baby picture.....was tempted to keep this one, but did I mention I am going on vacation this summer?

lol!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Your garland is just so sweet. Love the colors!!

Terri

SunshineandRavioli said...

Thanks Terri! I have been needing to work with some brighter colors lately.....spice things up just a little....