Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have New Sisters....


I haven't devoted much time on this blog to a big part of my life these days. That is my eBay selling group (and more importantly my friends!), The Secret Society of Dirty Sisters. Now, no, not that kind of "dirty"- "dirty" as in primitive and grungy, vintage or well-worn (the "secret" part, however, is tongue-in-cheek). We all love vintage, primitive "junk" (an affectionate use of the word, trust me), and our hand made wares show it.
We recently welcomed a few new members into the fold and I would LOVE to share some of their "stuff" with you. Check 'em out, you won't be sorry!
* Deborah Gregg paints THE most adorable ACEO/ATC cards. She has such a whimsical, unique style...
And we have two more Canadian gals with us now also....
**Michelle, of wood-and-fabric, is a multi talented gal! She does it all....painting, needle punch and gorgeous altered items too....
***Michele Seraphim of Seraphim's Attic is a very talented stitcher. Her dolls are beautiful....
Back to the USA....
****Jennifer Less of Twinkle Hill Studio offers the coolest victorian inspired altered goodies...I LOVE her chenille ornaments and her projects were recently featured in the July 2007 issue of CardMaker Magazine....
These are some extremely talented artists, each with their own unique view. I am proud that I can now call them my "sisters".....
And if you like to check out ALL of the dirty sisters' offerings, we're just a click away....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,

You haven't posted anything new for awhile, hope your summer is going good, enjoying the kids, school will be back in soon :)

smiles
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

STEPH....I just tagged you on the Name Game, go read my blog and check it out!
Kathi

Tonya said...

Okay I know you've been tagged before but I'm tagging ya too. So you can kill 2 birds with one stone. Although I don't like that killing birds. Anyways on to the reason for my post - The middle name game. Head on over to my place for instructions.
Have fun, Tonya