Saturday, June 2, 2007

Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters.......

Got a bee in my bonnet last night....decided I wanted to play with some big (5 3/4" x 3") plain white tags, and here's a novel idea, use some of those pretty inks and stamps I seem to be collecting lately. Isn't it funny how collections sometimes sneak up on you like that? You don't even realize you are collecting until your knee deep in the new object of your affection...

My main toys of choice last night were Tim Holtz's Distress Inks...after a major splurge a few weeks ago and I now have fifteen different shades and I think I love every single one of them! Such pretty colors, not to mention great names like "peeled paint" , "shabby shutters" and "worn lipstick"....what's not to love?


Anyway, I had so much fun playing with these inks and stamps (it was like digging into a brand new box of grown-up crayolas!), that I decided that this is my fun today (too hot and muggy for any outside fun)...planning to make up a few sets and list them on Etsy, so if you like, keep an eye open....
Hope you are having a wonderful first weekend of June!
Until next time,
Steph



No comments: