Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summertime Blues...



I absolutely love it when an idea pops into my head and I can visualize and produce the whole thing in one day. Doesn't happen very often, but it did yesterday... In between trips to the orthodontist and grocery store I managed to paint these vintage barrel staves. Can you tell I was daydreaming about our upcoming summer vaction (not until August-boohoo!)? My sisters, their families and my step Mom are renting a house on the Texas Coast where we will build sandcastles and eat Jumbo Gulf Shrimp (not necessarily in that order-lol) for a whole entire week...I am so looking forward to it....

These signs are listed on eBay right now. Click here and here or HERE to check them out.....

2 comments:

NeNe said...

Hi Steph,

Love the signs. I think your vacation sounds like heaven. Can I come? lol

Laura (NeNe)

http://prairieprims.blogspot.com/

SunshineandRavioli said...

LOL! Did I add that there will be six adults, two teenagers (who think they are adults), and three little kids, all in this one house? I think by the end of the week I will be praying for sanity! :0)