Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Happy HAPPY Birthday....

To my friend Chrisi over at A Sugar and Spice Life!!!
If you have not had a chance to smile this morning (or even if you have...one can never be too happy, right?)....go see Chrisi's blog....
Check out her Etsy mini....looks like an Andy Warhol- style portrait of sweet Gracie Annies!
I love it!!
And I ♥ Chrisi too!
She's one of my "sisters" from the Secret Society of Dirty Sisters (the "dirty" references our shared love of anything aged: vintage, prim, shabby- if it has a HISTORY, we love it!)....
We started as an Ebay group, and many of us are still listing there, but we have also branched out to form an Etsy street team....
More importantly, we are friends- the best kind of cyber friends who are there for each other through the good, bad, and ugly stuff that life tends to throw our way....I cherish each and every one of them (sniff....sniff....I'm getting a bit verklempt....) and that's all I've got to say 'bout that....for now....

2 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hey Steph,
Congratulations...you are the winner of my blog contest! Email me at vintagesister2006@yahoo.com with your address and I'll send it right out to you.
Tracy

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oooh, congrats on the win!! lucky!

It's wonderful to have such good friends like that! I am surprised at the lovely friends I have made online--such a blessing! What is really cool is that these are friends who are made based on your personality alone...not by appearances or money or status or any of those other things that can seem so important in real life.

Wonderful!
Smiles, Karen