Friday, March 7, 2008

Warm Fuzzy Blogginess....

Ewwww.....I love this! I am still new enough to blogging that I am tickled pink when I get an award....
And this is a doozie! Look how pretty this "You made my Day Award" is! Did someone know that I am obsessed with the birdies this Spring (Spring, what Spring? It's around here somewhere, I'm sure....New York just missed that memo, I guess)?? Maybe that's assuming a bit much, but I DO love this award- it's so purty!
And even better, it comes from two of my favorite blogs to visit....
Flora over at Bonehead Studios has a truly unique perspective....her sculpted dolls and cuties are to die for! And I love visiting her to see her pieces take shape....it's all in the process....
Thanks Flora!!
And what can I say about Sara at Graphic Pretties? If you haven't seen her work, check it out! She has a wonderful "eye", and has made countless auction templates and web site graphics for me. Her patience should earn her a medal, because I tend to be a bit fickle when it comes to web site appearance. Last year she did a whole custom eBay package for me and a week after she finished it I decided to change my business name. She handled it like a pro (and I wouldn't blame her if she was cursing me behind her monitor as she read my email) and for that alone Sara, I should be giving YOU this award!
And here's the other great part: I get to pass it on! If you could see the folder holding all of my blog bookmarks, you'd realize this was a difficult process for me. There are so many I try to visit on a regualr basis!
But here goes....
For giving me daily blog warm fuzzies, I pass these birdies on to:
There are a ton others, but I'm sure they will get theirs in due time, if they haven't already...
Thanks for making my Day, Blog compadres!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

Oh please girl! You are so fun and pleasant to work with...fickle never comes to mind!!!
You are extremely talented and I love your blog :)

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you so much for the award! This is my very first award so I too am excited:)
Have a happy Sunday!
Tracy

Mockingbird Hill said...

Oh Steph...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! I tried to spend a blog free weekend and am just now getting around to seeing how everyone is doing.

Congratulations on receiving this from two wonderful "eye candy" bloggers ;) I so appreciate your kindness in passing this on to me...

Cassie
**PS** Where-o-where did you get that Monkey picture?? LOVE IT!