Monday, March 31, 2008

Monkey Incognito....


Psssstt!!
Cover your eyes...this Monday's Monkey has gone undercover....

You see, I can't share what I am working on this week...

It's a secret....
I can tell you that I am working on a magazine deadline and give you a few little hints....

Here's a tiny portion of what I am working on right now for Create & Decorate. Notice the slightly blurry photo which furthers the air of mystery (couldn't have anything to do with the dreary weather or the rush I was in)....

Photobucket

Here's a hint about the colors I'm using...you've figured it out, right?

Photobucket


Sorry to be so mysterious......but I really can't share....
I can, however, share what I will be working on later in the week...

It's time for me to start thinking about the holidays (yes, the ones that start in October and end in December)....I'm starting on my Holiday patterns for 2008....Yes, I know it's not even Spring yet if you live in an area like mine, but...painters start working way ahead for gifts and shows....so I'm actually on the ball for a change....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





1 comment:

Michelle said...

I especially love the little painting on the spoon! Great idea!