Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh no....


But I have a good excuse!
I got swamped (in a great way!) with orders this weekend, on top of some that I was still catching up on AND a really busy week last week (i.e. no painting time after I finished the Easter Treat Cups)....it all adds up to no monkeys this week....
Got to catch up and then I'll be playing again....soon I hope....
....sigh....
There's lots of ideas swirlin' around in the noggin'....just got to get to them...
Hope your week was a tad more creative!
:o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph~
Dont feel bad about not having much this week. I am with ya. :) It has been a crazy week with orders & just the daily things you have with a family. Hopefully we will have something to share next week. Have a wonderful & productive week. Take Care ~Janna